This weekend Baby made his/her first trip to Ohio. We celebrated Stigall Christmas in Athens, Ohio at Aunt Alycia, Uncle Dan, Max and Josie's house. Of course Nana and Pop were there as well. The weekend was a wonderful time watching Miles and Max play together. Josie kept whispering to me that she was hoping that Baby is a girl so that she has someone special to play with like Max and Miles. I kept assuring Josie that even if Baby is a boy, I will be her special friend to play girlie things with. I am not sure she was entirely happy with that response. I guess Josie is putting her official vote in for wanting a little girl cousin. We will have to see... You never know, the boys may really rule the house one of these days.
Even though Baby is not even hear yet, Baby sure did "clean up" at Christmas! Thanks for all the great outfits and toys Nana, Pop, Aunt Alycia, Uncle Dan, Max and Josie. Also, a special thanks to the hand me down Boppy seat! I am so excited for Baby to sit in it. One of my favorite pictures of Miles was on his 3rd month birthday of him in a Boppy seat... Let's hope Baby loves the seat as much as Miles did!
No comments:
Post a Comment