Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, I am having to think about what I want Baby to eat as I prepare my own lunch.
How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +7.5 lbs
Pregnancy Symptoms: Back pain, growing bump, headaches, pregnancy brain, sciatic pain, hunger all the time, difficulty sleeping, frequent urination, strong nails
Maternity clothes: All the way!
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: All the way!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: 5-7 hours, depending on the night and how much I can actually sleep
Best moment last week: An increase in Baby kicking, especially in the evening
Movement: Getting a little bit stronger, but Chris is still unable to feel Baby
Food cravings: Cookies
Gender: Can't put my finger on one this week
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button (in or out): In, but stretching, stretching, stretching!
What I miss: Sleeping and being comfortable
What I am looking forward to: Daddy feeling Baby kick
Milestones: Baby is really beginning to get active in there!
Best moment last week: An increase in Baby kicking, especially in the evening
Movement: Getting a little bit stronger, but Chris is still unable to feel Baby
Food cravings: Cookies
Gender: Can't put my finger on one this week
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button (in or out): In, but stretching, stretching, stretching!
What I miss: Sleeping and being comfortable
What I am looking forward to: Daddy feeling Baby kick
Milestones: Baby is really beginning to get active in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment