How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +8.5 lbs
Pregnancy Symptoms: Back pain, growing bump, headaches - especially in the morning, pregnancy brain, sciatic pain - move Baby please!!!, difficulty sleeping, frequent urination
Maternity clothes: All the way!
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: All the way!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: 3-4 hours this week... Way too much time laying in bed snuggling with my pillow not asleep
Best moment last week: Daddy finally feeling Baby kick
Movement: Getting a little bit stronger and more frequent
Food cravings: Root Beer
Gender: ????
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button (in or out): On the cusp
What I miss: Sleeping
What I am looking forward to: Miles feeling Baby kick
Milestones: Daddy felt Baby kick!
Best moment last week: Daddy finally feeling Baby kick
Movement: Getting a little bit stronger and more frequent
Food cravings: Root Beer
Gender: ????
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button (in or out): On the cusp
What I miss: Sleeping
What I am looking forward to: Miles feeling Baby kick
Milestones: Daddy felt Baby kick!
No comments:
Post a Comment