Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... Baby's genitals are now fully formed!
How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +6.5 lbs
Pregnancy Symptoms: Back pain, growing bump, headaches, pregnancy brain, sciatic pain, hunger all the time, difficulty sleeping, frequent urination, strong nails
Maternity clothes: All the way!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: 5-7 hours, depending on the night and how much I can actually sleep
Best moment last week: An increase in Baby kicking, especially in the evening
Movement: Getting a little bit stronger, but Chris is still unable to feel Baby
Food cravings: Cookies
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button (in or out): In, but stretching, stretching, stretching!
What I miss: Sleeping and being comfortable
What I am looking forward to: Daddy and Miles feeling Baby kick
Milestones: We made it to half way!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment