Monday, December 26, 2011

23 Weeks

How far along: 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +10 lbs - The dreaded double digits are here... Darn holiday tasty foods
Pregnancy Symptoms: Back pain, the "I swallowed a watermelon" look, headaches - especially in the morning, pregnancy brain, sciatic pain - move Baby please!!!, difficulty sleeping, left foot pain from my previous break
Maternity clothes: All the way!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: 5ish hours
Best moment last week: Dreaming of celebrating Christmas with a family of 4 next year!
Movement: Getting a little bit stronger and more frequent in the evenings
Food cravings: Chocolate Mouse - We made some with tofu instead of raw egg - Way NOT the same!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button (in or out): I'm an outie!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I miss: Carrying Miles without getting winded
What I am looking forward to: More Baby movement - I feel this little one is very layed back based on what I have felt thus far
Milestones: 1 more week and we will have made it to the magical 24 weeks when Baby can make it in the NICU if needed

No comments:

Post a Comment