Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Surprise Baby Shower

Today was a very exciting day for us at work.  The weather was absolutely beautiful, so I had arranged a trip to the market with a few of my friends.  Little did I know that I was not going to the market.  When it was time for us to meet, Jess wanted to go a strange way, but I was not really thinking about it and just went along with the her, mostly thinking about how much I wanted a lemonade from the market.  To deep in thought of my future lemonade, I did not notice that my entire team was not at their desks.  As we walked down the hallway, Jess explained she needed to get something and opened the door to the OT kitchen, and there was my whole team "surprise!"  I was completely taken back as I had not thought that my team would do anything for me, and here they were throwing us a Baby Shower!  It was super wonderful.  One of the girls had gone to the market and gotten my favorite pretzel nuggets with cheese and a lemonade.  All of the other foods that I have been chowing down on were also there.  They had certainly put a lot of thought and planning into the shower!










They even all went together and gave us a gift card to one of my favorite Baby boutiques in Fells Point that I never actually buy something at because I think I shouldn't spend that much money, so this gift card is a real treat!  I cannot wait to go pick out something super cute for Baby!

Thank you Osler team!  You are a wonderful bunch to work with and I am going to dearly miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment