Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jackson's First Day

We were up rather early this morning with Jackson, but are at least feeling a little bit rested at least after yesterday.  With both of us going out of work sooner than we were prepared to, we spend most of the morning closing up loose ends and finishing a few tasks for work along with playing with Jackson and beginning to get to know him.  So far Jackson seems to be a rather laid back baby... We shall see if that plays out to be true.

Daddy and Jackson time



Look how red Jackson was!

Throughout the course of the morning, I was slowly but surely being taken off the monitors one at a time. Around 1:00, I was taken off the last line.  It felt great to be a free woman again, able to walk around my room as I wished!  Once I was "freed at last,"  I was eager to get up and moving around.  It felt nice to be out of bed, so I was up and in the chair as much as I could stand.

It wasn't long until our first visitor came to meet Jackson... Aunt Tracey.  Aunt Tracey had driven down from Hoboken, NJ to meet the little fellow.



Just before Aunt Tracey was about to leave, Nonni, Poppi and Miles arrived to meet Jackson.


Miles meeting Jackson for the first time

Jackson with Nonni and Poppi

Finally getting to snuggle my big Miles

Jackson and Nonni


Jackson with Aunt Tracey and Nonni

One tuckered out little star

No comments:

Post a Comment