Monday, February 13, 2012

First True Craving!

Tonight on the way home from our small group up in Hunt Valley, I had my very first EVER pregnancy craving, or at least we think.  We were driving down York Road when I REALLY wanted a Chick-Fil-A sweet tea.  Now mind you, I do not like sweet tea and I have never had one from Chick-Fil-A, so that is a bit interesting.  I mentioned to Daddy that it sounded really good, and the next thing I know the car had spun around and we were heading straight to Chick-Fil-A.  Needless to say, this was the moment that Daddy has survived 71 weeks of pregnancy between Miles and Baby and never had the chance to experience, so he was a bit excited!

The entire way to Chick-Fil-A (about a mile) I was trying to reason with Daddy, telling him just how silly this whole thing was, and that I can make it home to get a drink.  Hum, maybe this is why I don't feel I have had any cravings... I reason with myself too much.  Well, whatever the case, Daddy bought me a large sweet tea and I drank the whole thing in about 20 minutes!  It was SUPER YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment