Sunday, February 26, 2012

Crazy Mommy

Ok I will admitt it - this weekend I hit the ultime craziest moments for a 32 week pregnant woman.  I am going to stick with this story... It was not my fault!  Today we took Miles to The Bounce Place to celebrate his birthday, and he wanted me to play with him so badley.  Sure, Daddy was a lot of fun, but what about Mommy?  I held out for a long while, but then...

The slide really was fun... All 10 times I think I did it!


But them Miles wanted to do the relay with me...
Miles kept telling me to hurry up... Now that was encouraging!

Break time!

Needless to say, I decided to take a rest after the slide, yet somehow I became a totally awesome climbing post...

All I wanted to say was "What did Baby and I ever do to you Miles?"

And then there was the finale... I had no idea there was no way out but through some boulsters! YIKES!!!

And we survived!  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment