Monday, February 6, 2012

29 Weeks

We’re already getting a little preview of Baby’s personality, the more we feel baby move.  I am finally noticing an increase in Baby's playful kicks and jabs, and starting to feel little hiccups, too! At 29 weeks, Baby’s not just moving a lot, Baby’s also plumping up. And as baby continues to put pressure on my digestive system, I'm going to feel the effects: heartburn, pelvic pain and frequent urination are all common at this stage in the game. 
Baby's getting a little cramped in there, since baby's growing so fast. But we already realize that, since I am  finally getting all those jabs and kicks.  Baby's growing white fat deposits under their skin, and Baby's energy is surging because of it.  Baby might even be hiccuping now.

Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, Baby weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds but baby's still got a ways to go -- can you believe baby will triple in weight before birth?


How far along: 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +15 lbs
Pregnancy Symptoms: Unable to see my feet, back pain, lightheadedness, headaches, sciatic pain, difficulty sleeping, difficulty breathing when walking up a flight of steps, left foot pain from my previous break and left foot overall pain in general, increased urination... Here we go, and the beginnings of ankle/foot swelling
Maternity clothes: Yep, although some of my previous favorite tops are now creeping up on my belly... YIKES!!!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Laying down for 5-6 hours, although I am not sure what sleep really is any more
Best moment last week: At this point, just making it through another week was fabulous
Movement: Hello kicks and jabs... It is about time!
Food cravings: Ice Cream, Vanilla Bean
Gender: Girl?
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, oh yea
Belly Button (in or out): I'm an outie!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I miss: Not being in pain all the time
What I am looking forward to: Our next OB visit to see what is going on in there
Milestones: We are getting much closer to being ready for Baby to join our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment