Monday, February 27, 2012

32 Weeks

At 32 weeks, Baby’s birth still seems kind of far away, but Baby and I are physically ready in a lot of ways, just in case there’s an early arrival. Baby has already turned so they are in the head-down position, poised for their trip down the birth canal.  Intensity is building in the symptoms department, as heartburn and contractions intensify around week 32. But we are  so excited about Baby’s impending arrival, they are not slowing me down much.


Baby's getting ready for their descent -- Baby's is in the head-down position now and probably feeling a even more cramped.
Still growing, Baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.

How far along: 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +16.5 lbs
Pregnancy Symptoms: Unable to see my feet, BACK PAIN!!!, lightheadedness, pregnancy brain, sciatic pain, difficulty sleeping, difficulty breathing when walking up a flight of steps, left foot pain, thirsty all the time, Braxton Hicks, increased urination, difficulty eating as I am full after a few bites, swollen ankles and feet, minimal heart burn
Maternity clothes: Yep
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: What is sleep?  Between Miles having trouble sleeping through the night, Daddy and Mommy feeling head colds and feeling uncomfortable, there is not much sleep around here right now.
Best moment last week: We made it another week, meaning Miles and Baby definitely do not share a birthday!
Movement: Baby is really not very active.  I have to eat something sweet almost nightly to get Baby to move around so that I know they are ok.  Sound nice, but I truly HAVE to eat something like ice cream to keep from panicking.
Food cravings: Anything Sweet
Gender: I am definitely thinking Boy right now
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, oh yea
Belly Button (in or out): I'm an outie!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I miss: Walking up to the 3rd floor without loosing my breath
What I am looking forward to: Making it to term... Fingers crossed!
Milestones: Baby's big brother made it to 2 before Baby arrives

No comments:

Post a Comment