Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Research Study Day #1
Today was the first day that Baby and I had the opportunity to participate in the Fetal Research Study at Hopkins. Baby and I had such a good time. Today's visit was very exciting. Today we had an absolutely wonderful ultrasound. Baby was very active during the ultrasound and kept looking straight at ultrasound wand, so we were able to really see Baby's eyes. Baby was also in the perfect position to reveal their sex. It was so hard to look away, luckily I was able to. After all, how could I possibly find out if Baby is a girl or a boy without Daddy being there. The woman running the study went ahead and printed off a picture of Baby and put it in an envelope for us. Needless to say, I went skipping out, all excited after having seen Baby and knowing that Baby's sex was in the envelope if Daddy and I really want to find out at some point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment