How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +2.0 lbs
Pregnancy Symptoms: Cramping, contractions, fatigue, growing bump, tearful, nightmares, tender chest and stomach
Maternity clothes: All the way!
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: All the way!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Depends on the day, but in bed by 11:30 EVERY night
Best moment last week: Feeling Baby kick for the first time
Movement: One little kick!!!!
Best moment last week: Feeling Baby kick for the first time
Movement: One little kick!!!!
Food cravings: Ice cold... Water
Gender: My dreams are all saying girl, they are also telling me that we are going to get flashed next week at our ultrasound, so we shall see how correct my intuition is
Labor Signs: Not really, but mild contractions when I run too much, especially when up hill.
Gender: My dreams are all saying girl, they are also telling me that we are going to get flashed next week at our ultrasound, so we shall see how correct my intuition is
Labor Signs: Not really, but mild contractions when I run too much, especially when up hill.
Belly Button (in or out): I am an innie, but stretching
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to: Our big ultrasound next week
Milestones: Baby and I "survived" our very first race together! and did I mention... Baby decided to say HI!!!!!!!
What I am looking forward to: Our big ultrasound next week
Milestones: Baby and I "survived" our very first race together! and did I mention... Baby decided to say HI!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment