Wednesday, October 19, 2011
We Made a BIG Decision!
Tonight Daddy and I made a very big decision... We decided that we are NOT going to find out Baby's sex. We didn't find out with Miles, and it really did not bother either of us. Around 38 or 39 weeks I was ready to know, but it was still fun not knowing until he was here. This time around, Daddy really did not want to find out, however I kind of did. The main reason I wanted to find out with Baby is because I was too drugged and too stressed when Miles was born that I do not remember being told that he was a boy. It wasn't until I was in recovery, when I asked Chris if we had a boy or a girl. While I was and still am sad that I never heard that we had a boy, it was a wonderful moment when Chris was able to introduce me to our son. The more I think about it, I don't think I would have found out any other way. We personally think that finding out that we are having a boy or a girl by ultrasound would be so terribly anticlimactic after having Miles, so we are doing it again... We will find out when God says it is time for us to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment