How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +0.5 lb YEAH!!!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Cramping, fatigue, growing bump, tearful, headaches, nightmares
Maternity clothes: All the way!
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: All the way!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: As much as I can, which really is not much these days.
Best moment last week: Hearing Baby's heartbeat again
Movement: Nope
Best moment last week: Hearing Baby's heartbeat again
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Peach juice
Gender: I am going to stick with boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Gender: I am going to stick with boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button (in or out): I am an innie, but stretching already... REALLY???
What I miss: Sleep and feeling rested
What I am looking forward to: Feeling Baby kick
Milestones: We decided that we are not going to find out Baby's sex, a decision we have struggled with. I also starting jogging again, even though it is exhausting on the lungs!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling Baby kick
Milestones: We decided that we are not going to find out Baby's sex, a decision we have struggled with. I also starting jogging again, even though it is exhausting on the lungs!
No comments:
Post a Comment