How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +1.0 lb YEAH!!!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Cramping, contractions, fatigue, growing bump, tearful, headaches, nightmares
Maternity clothes: All the way!
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: All the way!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Depends on the day, but in bed by 11:30 every night
Best moment last week:
Movement: Nope
Best moment last week:
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Soft pretzels with retell/Velveeta dip
Gender: I am thinking girl this week
Labor Signs: Not really, but mild contractions when I run too much.
Gender: I am thinking girl this week
Labor Signs: Not really, but mild contractions when I run too much.
Belly Button (in or out): I am an innie, but stretching
What I miss: Feeling good
What I am looking forward to: Feeling Baby
Milestones: We made it through week 14 without breaking my foot... Sounds silly, but it was a big thing for us.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling Baby
Milestones: We made it through week 14 without breaking my foot... Sounds silly, but it was a big thing for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment