Monday, October 17, 2011

13 Weeks

Our fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... we are savoring this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

How far along: 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -0.5 lb YEAH!!!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Fatigue, growing bump, swollen boobs, tearful, hungry all the time, headaches, nightmares
Maternity clothes: All the way!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: 7ish hours
Best moment last week:
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Hamburger
Gender: This week I think Baby might be a Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button (in or out): I am an innie
What I miss: Not feeling tired and my old lung capacity
What I am looking forward to: Feeling Baby kick
Milestones: We told work

No comments:

Post a Comment