Saturday, September 17, 2011

Week 9

As I squeeze into my jeans and struggle to button your shirt, I am trying to enjoying the gain -- after all, when was the last time putting on the pounds was totally guilt-free? 
Baby's now the size of a green olive!
Our little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, Baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby!

How far along: 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -1.5 lb YEAH!!!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Frequent urination, hair loss, fatigue, bloating, swollen boobs, tearful, hungry all the time, headaches, nausea but no morning sickness
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but they sure would be more comfortable
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: There are not enough hours in the day to get enough sleep.  I think I am laying down for 7 hours, so probably 5-6 hours of sleep
Best moment last week: Baby is still doing good
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Ice Tea
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button (in or out): I am an innie
What I miss: Feeling good
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Baby hopefully on Monday at our next appointment
Milestones: We sent out the announcements to our family

No comments:

Post a Comment