Playing host to an ever-growing embryo does take a toll. Heavy fatigue is setting in, along with abdominal cramping and tender breasts. I am trying to treat myself gently. Though it's not showing yet, I'm growing a little person in there!
Baby's now the size of a raspberry!
Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though I can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.
How far along: 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -1 lb YEAH!!!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Frequent urination, hair loss, insanely tired... Is it nap time yet?, bloating, swollen boobs, tearful, hungry all the time, headaches, nausea but no morning sickness yet - I would re-title it All Day Sickness! Boo
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but the work wardrobe is getting very slim as I am trying to hide the "bloat bump"
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: In bed no later than 10, so 8 1/2 hours in bed, but unfortunately not sleeping well
Best moment last week: Seeing Baby after a very scary day
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Do I have to eat?
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button (in or out): I am an innie
What I miss: Claritin D, oh how I miss thee
What I am looking forward to: Telling family
Milestones: Baby Has an Increase in Heart Beat - 103 to 137 in 9 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment