Sunday, September 25, 2011

Week 10

Already noticing a network of tiny blue veins crisscrossing my already achy breasts and (sorry) disappearing waistline? Though I may not love the new look, these veins carry the extra blood needed to nourish Baby.
Baby's now the size of a prune!
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, Baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)

How far along: 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -2.0 lb YEAH!!!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Frequent urination, hair loss, fatigue, bloating, swollen boobs, tearful, hungry all the time, headaches, nausea but minimal morning sickness... Yipee!
Maternity clothes: It depends on the clothing, but for the most part, I am wearing maternity pants and half maternity tops.  Mostly because I am trying to hide the bump at work.
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: 6-7 hours, and beginning to do a little better
Best moment last week: Seeing Baby again at our OB appointment
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Fruit snacks
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button (in or out): I am an innie
What I miss: My dresses
What I am looking forward to: Making it to second trimester
Milestones: We had our first OB appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment