Gotta pee...again? There's a triple whammy at work here. HCG (pregnancy hormone) increases blood (and urine) flow, my more-efficient kidneys rid waste quicker since I'm now peeing for two, and that growing uterus is pressed right down on my bladder.
Baby's now the size of a blueberry!
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.
How far along: 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs
Pregnancy Symptoms: Frequent urination, hair loss, insanely tired, bloating, swollen boobs, cranky (I am so sorry Chris - I am not trying to be), tearful, hungry all the time, nausea but no morning sickness yet!
Maternity clothes: Not yet
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Trying to get 7-8 hours a night, but falling very short of the goal
Best moment last week: Our First Ultrasound and Baby's Heart Beat!!!
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Sweet things mostly
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button (in or out): I am an innie
What I miss: Wine
What I am looking forward to: Telling everyone
Milestones: Baby Has a Heart Beat - 103!
How far along: 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs
Pregnancy Symptoms: Frequent urination, hair loss, insanely tired, bloating, swollen boobs, cranky (I am so sorry Chris - I am not trying to be), tearful, hungry all the time, nausea but no morning sickness yet!
Maternity clothes: Not yet
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Trying to get 7-8 hours a night, but falling very short of the goal
Best moment last week: Our First Ultrasound and Baby's Heart Beat!!!
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Sweet things mostly
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button (in or out): I am an innie
What I miss: Wine
What I am looking forward to: Telling everyone
Milestones: Baby Has a Heart Beat - 103!
No comments:
Post a Comment