Saturday, August 13, 2011

Week 4

Our tiny little baby is busily settling into their new home, though it may just feel like PMS. So in addition to the miracle of life, you can also welcome these beautiful first gifts of motherhood: bloating, cramping, and maniacal mood swings.
Baby's now the size of a poppyseed!
Now safe in my womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) is splitting into the embryo (our future child) and placenta. Outside this microscopic speck, the amniotic sac and fluid are forming into protective cushioning.

How far along: 4 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs
Pregnancy Symptoms: Frequent urination, hair loss, can you say tired???
Maternity clothes: Nope
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: In bed by 11, so 7 hrs
Best moment last week: Finding out WE ARE PREGNANT!!!
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Nothing
Gender: Seriously, who could have any idea at this point?
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button (in or out): I am an innie
What I miss: NOTHING!!!
What I am looking forward to: Our new blood draw to make sure Baby is doing ok
Milestones: WE ARE PREGNANT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment