This morning was blood draw #2. Normally coming into work on a Monday would not have been a big deal, however with Nana and Pop in town, things get a little hairier when you are trying to hide a secret. (Sorry Nana and Pop for lying to you about why I went into work today... You can understand.)
It ended up being a wonderful thing that Nana and Pop were in town to watch Miles, as the wait on a Monday morning was well over an hour. Yikes! Once I was home, I had to continue to pretend that nothing was up. I did a pretty good job during the morning, but once Miles was down for his nap, I was on the computer. For some reason I could not log onto the computer system to save my life, so I conned Pop into driving me to work for 3 minutes so that I could see the results. Again, sorry Nana and Pop for the little white lie to get me back to work.
Once I was on the system, there it was... The wonderful number 251 mIU/mL. Woo Hoo, Baby is really growing!
We forgive and love all 4 of you lots!!
ReplyDelete