Now, Baby's hearing is fully developed, and Baby responds best to high-pitched noises. If Baby is a boy, his testes have probably fully descended.
Baby's the size of a butternut squash! Baby's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, Baby won't get much longer, but simply begin to plump up. Baby's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and will put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.
How far along: 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +20.5 lbs
Pregnancy Symptoms: Complete lack of sleep, unable to see my feet, BACK PAIN!!!, lightheadedness, pregnancy brain, sciatic pain, difficulty sleeping, difficulty breathing when walking up a flight of steps, thirsty all the time, Braxton Hicks, increased urination, difficulty eating as I am full after a few bites, swollen ankles and feet - All in all, down right miserable
Maternity clothes: Yep
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: Yep
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: 2-3, and no I am not exaggerating
Best moment last week: My surprise 4D ultrasound and watching Miles see Baby for the first time. A moment I will cherish the rest of my life.
Movement: Baby is certainly still pretty active in there. No real kicks anymore, but lots of rolling around.
Food cravings: Sweets
Gender: I am going to go with Girl based on the number of sweets I cannot keep myself from eating
Best moment last week: My surprise 4D ultrasound and watching Miles see Baby for the first time. A moment I will cherish the rest of my life.
Movement: Baby is certainly still pretty active in there. No real kicks anymore, but lots of rolling around.
Food cravings: Sweets
Gender: I am going to go with Girl based on the number of sweets I cannot keep myself from eating
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, oh yea
Belly Button (in or out): I'm an outie!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I miss: SLEEP
What I am looking forward to: Just a little over 4 weeks until we finally meet Baby
Milestones: We now have a scheduled date for Baby's arrival. It is starting to sink in and I am beginning to get really excited and anxious to find out if Baby is a girl or boy.
What I am looking forward to: Just a little over 4 weeks until we finally meet Baby
Milestones: We now have a scheduled date for Baby's arrival. It is starting to sink in and I am beginning to get really excited and anxious to find out if Baby is a girl or boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment