Baby's lungs are mature enough that they'd probably survive if Baby was born now. Wow!
Welcome to the third trimester! Moms-to-be who are at 28 weeks and beyond are known for their lack of sleep. I am trying to remember when I find yourself up in the middle of the night, do something relaxing. This is not the time to vacuum the house from top to bottom -- even though I have felt the urge to do that. Being in the third trimester also means much of mine and Baby’s anatomy are ready to go -- Baby's prepping for breathing, and my breasts already have colostrum, which is what Baby will eat the first few days until my milk comes in. I have also started feeling more Braxton Hicks contractions as my body gets ready for labor. Baby will keep getting bigger -- and smarter -- after week 28, and other than that, they just needs a few more finishing touches.
How far along: 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +13.5 lbs
Pregnancy Symptoms: Unable to see my feet when standing straight up, back pain, headaches, overall crankiness, sciatic pain, difficulty sleeping, difficulty breathing when walking up a flight of steps... really, only one flight of steps, left foot pain from my previous break and left foot overall pain in general, increased urination... Here we go, and the beginnings of ankle/foot swelling
Maternity clothes: Yep, yep, yep.
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: Yep, yep, yep.
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Laying down for 6 hours. I seem to sleep well one night and not at all the next. Vicious cycle!
Best moment last week: Setting up Baby's bassinet
Movement: Getting stronger by the day, especially after 10PM.
Food cravings: Sweets, especially chocolate
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks
Belly Button (in or out): I'm an outie!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I miss: Sleep
What I am looking forward to: Holding Miles again
Milestones: Made it through another week... Sounds silly, but not so silly in my case.
Best moment last week: Setting up Baby's bassinet
Movement: Getting stronger by the day, especially after 10PM.
Food cravings: Sweets, especially chocolate
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks
Belly Button (in or out): I'm an outie!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I miss: Sleep
What I am looking forward to: Holding Miles again
Milestones: Made it through another week... Sounds silly, but not so silly in my case.
No comments:
Post a Comment