How far along: 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +11.5 lbs
Pregnancy Symptoms: Back pain, headaches, sciatic pain, difficulty sleeping, left foot pain from my previous break and wow is it really starting to hurt, excessive foot and hand itching, especially at night when I am "trying" to sleep
Maternity clothes: Yep, yep, yep. Some of them are beginning to get a bit snug if you ask me.
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: Yep, yep, yep. Some of them are beginning to get a bit snug if you ask me.
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: 5-6 hours
Best moment last week: Participating in our second round of the research study - Another ultrasound!!!
Movement: Getting a little bit stronger and more frequent in the evenings, mostly from 10-11 PM
Food cravings: Skyline Chili
Gender: Boy - mostly based on the fact that everyone thinks Baby is a girl
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button (in or out): I'm an outie!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I miss: My feet and hands not itching so bad at night
What I am looking forward to: Beginning the nursery
Milestones: Moving forward with planning Miles and Baby's new room
Best moment last week: Participating in our second round of the research study - Another ultrasound!!!
Movement: Getting a little bit stronger and more frequent in the evenings, mostly from 10-11 PM
Food cravings: Skyline Chili
Gender: Boy - mostly based on the fact that everyone thinks Baby is a girl
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button (in or out): I'm an outie!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I miss: My feet and hands not itching so bad at night
What I am looking forward to: Beginning the nursery
Milestones: Moving forward with planning Miles and Baby's new room
No comments:
Post a Comment